J. Kim Wright, is the publisher of Cutting Edge Law and author of Lawyers as Peacemakers, Practicing Holistic, Problem-Solving Law (an American Bar Association flagship book and best-seller). She is a global citizen, traveling all over the world. She practices and teaches, coaches, speaks and writes about the emerging movement of integrative law. This site is the central point for links to her many projects.
2014 TRAVEL SCHEDULE: What I’m working on now
July, 2014: US Northeast including Omega Institute
August, 2014: California
August 28 – October 4: Europe
- Oslo, Norway
- Amsterdam/The Hague
- Middelburg, NL (Roosevelt Academy)
- Frankfurt and Munich, Germany
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Milan, Italy
- Nice, France
- Manchester, England
- Findhorn, Scotland: New Story Summit, Inspiring Pathways for our Planetary Future
October 8 – 19: Meetings and networking in South Africa
20 October – November 19: Australia
- On Friday, 24 October, I will be talking about Integrative Law at a conference for QAILS, the Queensland Area Independent Legal Services.
- On 25 October in Sydney, I’ll be attending BigHearts Extraordinary Lives part 2, A Day of Celebrating Conscious Changemakers and Thoughtleaders.
- 3 November Queensland Law Society is hosting a Conscious Contracts workshop
- 5 November: Presentation to the University of NSW law school for students and faculty
- 5 November, 5 to 8: Informal gathering in Sydney.
Lower Bar (Ground Floor/used to be called the members bar) of City Tatts 194/204 Pitt St (near Market St) and then dinner for those who want to stay.
- 7 and 10 November: Australian Corporate Lawyers Association , Conscious Contracts
- 14 to 16 November in Melbourne: : Leadership Retreat Contact Cate Banks 0413143884 firstname.lastname@example.org
November 19: Stopover in Honolulu
November 20 – November 23: Los Angeles area
November 24 – January 31: In Florida with family
February 1: Deadline to have the draft of my next book to the American Bar Association
Recent Articles by Kim:
The Emergence of the Integrative Law Movement (Conscious Business issue of UK Association for Management and Development)
Conscious Law: Lawyers as Peacemakers (Conscious Connection: The Ultimate Lifestyle Magazine for Cultural Creatives).
Recent Article About Kim:
Conscious Leadership: Transformational Approaches to Bringing About a Better Future by John Renesch
AUDIO AND VIDEO:
October, 2014: HiiL Integrative Law Interview
How to Get Divorced Without Starting a War (recording and follow-up article)
The Money Show, Bruce Whitfield, Radio 702 Johannesburg, South Africa
The Abundant Community, Conversation with John McKnight and Peter Block: Integrative Law — A Legal System That Builds Relationships Recording
Integrative Law presentation at The Ideas Hub, Chelmsford, England. (Videotaped)
This site, like life, is under construction; please be patient.