J. Kim Wright, is the publisher of Cutting Edge Law and author of Lawyers as Peacemakers, Practicing Holistic, Problem-Solving Law. She practices and teaches, coaches, speaks and writes about integrative law.
2014 TRAVEL SCHEDULE: What I’m working on now
August 28 – October 4: Europe
- Oslo, Norway
- Amsterdam/The Hague
- Middelburg, NL (Roosevelt Academy)
- Frankfurt and Munich, Germany
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Milan, Italy
- Nice, France
- Manchester, England
- Findhorn, Scotland: New Story Summit, Inspiring Pathways for our Planetary Future
October 8 – 19: Meetings and networking in South Africa
20 October – November 19: Australia
- On Friday, 24 October, I will be talking about Integrative Law at a conference for QAILS, the Queensland Area Independent Legal Services.
- On 25 October in Sydney, I’ll be attending BigHearts Extraordinary Lives part 2, A Day of Celebrating Conscious Changemakers and Thoughtleaders.
- 3 November Queensland Law Society is hosting a Conscious Contracts workshop
- 5 November: Presentation to the University of NSW law school for students and faculty
- 7 and 10 November: Australian Corporate Lawyers Association , Conscious Contracts
- 14 to 16 November in Melbourne: Leadership Retreat: Contact Cate Banks 0413143884 firstname.lastname@example.org
November 19: Stopover in Honolulu
November 20 – November 23: Los Angeles area
November 24 – December 31: In Florida with family
February 1: Deadline to have the draft of my next book to the American Bar Association
Recent Articles by Kim:
The Emergence of the Integrative Law Movement (Conscious Business issue of UK Association for Management and Development)
Conscious Law: Lawyers as Peacemakers (Conscious Connection: The Ultimate Lifestyle Magazine for Cultural Creatives).
Recent Article About Kim:
Conscious Leadership: Transformational Approaches to Bringing About a Better Future by John Renesch
AUDIO AND VIDEO:
October, 2014: HiiL Integrative Law Interview
How to Get Divorced Without Starting a War (recording and follow-up article)
The Money Show, Bruce Whitfield, Radio 702 Johannesburg, South Africa
The Abundant Community, Conversation with John McKnight and Peter Block: Integrative Law — A Legal System That Builds Relationships Recording
Integrative Law presentation at The Ideas Hub, Chelmsford, England. (Videotaped)
This site, like life, is under construction; please be patient.